Monday, December 12, 2005

My first blog

hey...thanks for dropping by...
Everybody in the world is talking about blogs...I've heard things like 'Blogs are the things of the future', 'Blogs have commercial potential' etc...etc. And I, being soembody whose job involves making websites said "What's so great about a blog?..I mean what is a blog???...it's just like a forum or a discussion board...what's so great about a blog???". But the incessant chattering continues "Blogs are cool...i love blogs...you should try blogging....blah..blah...blah". So, finally couldn't stand it, and decided to create one of my own. So here I am...

Now that I have registed myself on the website and gone through the painful process of selecting a name for the blog where the message 'This name is not available. Please choose another name for your blog' keeps appearing again and again on the screen, I don't know what to write about. Are you a blogger? If you are, what do you write about? I think I need to consult my my blog-writing friends who think the world of blogs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home