Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Godfather and my laptop

Saw the movie Godfather. Now before you say "So???" let me tell you that I hadn't seen the movie till now. Had read the book, but had never seen the movie. Well...I liked the movie. Generally, I am dissappointed with movies which are based on books and novels...but Godfather surprised me.

It's great fun to watch movies on your laptop. You could watch it at any unearthly hour....when the whole world is sleeping...and your family too. You could sit (or lie) in any corner of your house and watch movies without disturbing anybody. Now I know what you are going to say. "Well...so what...I can watch movies on my desktop PC in my room at any hour and without disturbing anybody". Well...I don't have a room of my own. I gotta share whatever space is available in my apartment (also know as 'flat') with my family. 75% of the space in my apartment is occupied by Mr. Huge table that we don't need, Mr. TV Cabinet,showcase, and cupboards rolled into one, Mr. small bed where my feet stick out of the bed and which nobody uses. These guys take up so much space that we are thinking of shifting to another apartment and let them use the whole space. Everybody needs space,you know.

So comming back to the laptop, it's great fun to watch movies on it. You can lie down on your bed, prop your head on a pillow, keep the laptop on your tummy and watch movies. Isn't it great?

2 Comments:

Blogger Love you longtime! said...

Waah Gautam babu... naya blog!
Good to see you blogging. This is a small step for you but a giant leap for blogkind. I always knew you had that in you and now you've done it. You've proved that with little determination and even little brains, anyone can start a blog.... kudos and kudis to you! :)

P.S.: Aajkal bahut 'Hungama' kar rahe ho...?

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way your tummy is growing you wont need the pillow .........happy eating

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home